Grenada Citizenship Program
Overview of Grenada
Grenada is a famous island country for its spice, like cinnamon, cocoa, and cloves, that flourish in its fertile volcanic soil. Grenada is located between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean with a land area of 348.5 km2 and a population of 113.500 people. The official language in Grenada is Creole English. Grenada uses the Eastern Caribbean dollar as a currency, and the US dollar is also popular to use in work and tourist places. The main economic income in Grenada depends on manufacturing industries, such as textiles, beverages, and brewing. Also, Grenada’s tropical climate is considered an attraction point for tourism, which occupies over 35% of the nation’s economy. Indeed, the quality of living in Grenada attracts lots of people as; tourists, investors, and foreigners to live in. Grenada’s health care and education have ranked as one of the greatest facilities in the world. .
Citizenship by Investment Program of Grenada
- Non-refundable contribution under the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
- Real Estate investment in an approved project under Grenada Citizenship by Investment Unit
Benefits of Grenada Citizenship and Passport
- Visa-free access to over 140 countries and territories, including Schengen zone, UK & China
- Allows dual citizenship
- Allows siblings sponsorship in the same application
- Citizenship is inheritable by new-born
- Easier access to the US & Canada
- No imposed taxes on non-residents
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programs
Option 1: The National Transformation Fund (Donation)
Option 2 : Real Estate Investment
The following government fees also apply depending on the number of dependents included in the application:
Additional Fees for Grenada Citizenship Options
How to Qualify for Grenada Citizenship?
- Main applicant to Grenada citizenship must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must hold no criminal record
- Must prove the source of fund for the investment
- Dependent children under the age of 30
- Dependent parents/ grandparents
- Unmarried dependent siblings who are 18 years old and above
- Must undergo due diligence checks to gain approval
How to Apply and Obtain Grenada Passport?
Become Global Citizen is an international marketing agent listed under the Citizenship by Investment Unit to promote & provide full services for Grenada Citizenship by Investment program.
- Our specialized team will work with you to collect, translate and notarize the documents required, while ensuring all documents adhere to Grenada government’s requirements.
- The documents will be submitted together with the due diligence and Application fees to the government of Grenada. Your application will start; due diligence will be performed.
- Once we secure the initial approval, Grenada government will send a letter requesting the remaining funds.
- You make your investment for the program you have chosen.
- You receive your Certificate of Registration – you are now a citizen of Grenada.
- Your Become Global Citizen advisor applies for your Grenada passport and delivers it to you.
Reach us to learn all about Grenada Program, Application Details and Visa-Free Countries
FAQ’s About Grenada Citizenship
How do I become a citizen of Grenada?
How long does it take to get Grenada citizenship?
Does Grenada allow dual citizenship?
Is Grenada safe?
How strong is Grenada passport?
Book a Detailed Session for Your Specific Case & Learn the Best Solutions for € 100 Only (1 Hour)
Get a Free Consultation with Our Expert Advisors Today!
Latest News & Updates
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Other Citizenship Programs
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program
Vanuatu Citizenship Program
Vanuatu is the only country in the Asia-Pacific countries that offers Citizenship by Investment and is popular for its rapid processing time.
Saint Lucia Citizenship Program
Saint Lucia has established the Citizenship program in 2016, after inheriting years of experiences from the other Caribbean countries.
Dominica Citizenship Program
Dominica is well known as one of the most reputed and affordable programs in the eastern Caribbean region.
Turkey Citizenship Program
Established in 2017, the Turkey Citizenship by Investment Scheme provides one of the fastest and simplest ways to secure a second passport.
Cyprus Citizenship Program
Cyprus offers the most assured path to Citizenship in Europe, popular among high net worth investors for its rapid citizenship through lucrative real estate
Malta Citizenship Program
Malta Citizenship by Investment program secures a direct route to acquire European citizenship.
Montenegro Citizenship Program
Montenegro citizenship by investment program was launched in 2019, it allows foreign investors acquire European residency and citizenship within 6 months
Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Program
Antigua and Barbuda is known for the ease of access due to their international airport that serves as a terminal hub linking to other countries.