Residency & Golden Visa Program of Portugal
Overview of Portugal
Golden Visa Program of Portugal
Which Family Members Can Be Added in the Same Portugal Golden Visa Application?
- Dependent children under the age of 18
- Children aged 18 and above that are dependent and studying full or part-time
- Dependent parents aged 66 and above
Residency & Golden Visa Program Benefits of Portugal
- Visa-free access to all Schengen countries
- Flexibility to maintain the residency without the need to reside in the country
- Allows legal family dependents to obtain residency permit
- Investors and their dependents can live, work, and study in Portugal
- The right to apply for Portugal citizenship after 5 years
- Lucrative real estate investments that generates rental returns
Portugal Real Estate Investment
Portugal Golden Visa Cost
How to Qualify for the Portugal Golden Visa?
- Investors must be a third-country national – in other words not a Portuguese or EU/EFTA citizen
- Applicants must have no criminal record
- The investment needs to be maintained for a minimum period of five years
- At least seven days must be spent in Portugal during the first year, followed by at least 14 days every two years after that
Portugal Citizenship and Passport
Reach us to learn all about Portugal Program, Application Details and Visa-Free Countries
FAQ’s About Residency & Golden Visa Programs of Portugal
What is Portugal's Golden Visa program?
How do I get a Golden Visa for Portugal?
Does Portugal Golden Visa lead to citizenship?
How can I get permanent residency in Portugal?
How much money do you need to immigrate to Portugal?
Can I get Portuguese citizenship?
Book a Detailed Session for Your Specific Case & Learn the Best Solutions for € 100 Only (1 Hour)
Get a Free Consultation with Our Expert Advisors Today!
Latest News & Updates
Turkey is a country full of investment opportunities that can provide great returns on...
Vanuatu offers an enticing option for expats looking for economic and political stability:...
Portugal's Golden Visa Residency Program is one of the most popular programs in Europe. This...
Other Golden Visa Programs
Malta Golden Visa
Malta Residency Program offers low-risk investment to families who wish to acquire European residency permits quickly and legally.
Cyprus Golden Visa
Spain Golden Visa
Spain residency program is known for its flexibility to applicants who wish to maintain their residency permit in Europe without living or visiting the country.
Greece Golden Visa
Greece Residency program is known for offering the lowest cost residency among the European residency by investment programs.